Lyndsay, from DiaperVine online cloth diaper store, sent me a Fuzzi Bunz one-size cloth diaper to try out on my son. I was so excited to receive it because I have only a few Fuzzi Bunz and they are all the old version from my first son over 2 years ago! I remember trying them back then and being so disappointed. The just didn't fit my son correctly, they leaked, and I found others that were softer. The old version of Fuzzi Bunz seriously set me firm against using one-size this go 'round, but, as they say, "out with the old and in with the new"!
I recently heard about the new version of Fuzzi Bunz and all the bright colors available, something other diapers are lacking, in my opinion. Besides the colors, I was most interested in the innovative adjustable sizing to help further form-fit babies! Plus, as my son gets older he needs a diaper that can be much more absorbent.
My package arrived and there it was in all it's glory: a brand new Watermelon Fuzzi Bunz. Let me just say that the pictures of the various available colors do not give justice to how bright they really are! Being an alumna of the University of Georgia and, yes, a Georgia Bulldog, I love the bright red! It will be absolutely perfect to show off this coming football season, but I couldn't wait quite that long to give it a try!!
I am proud to say, this is now one of my favorite diapers. The once perfect-fit, AIO kind of gal has not only gone pocket, but also one-size! In other words, I love me some Fuzzi Bunz! Compared to my old version of Fuzzi Bunz, the newer version is much softer. The fleece is amazing! Plus, my son's little legs and chubby tummy were no challenge for the diaper either. Being able to adjust his belly and thighs made for the perfect fit!
We are currently at the beach and I took some adorable picture of Mr. Liam sporting his Watermelon Fuzzi Bunz. Okay- so, I wasn't supposed to use it as a swim diaper, but he isn't much of a swimmer just yet. He likes to sit in his Bumbo chair and attempt to splash water and eat sand when I'm not looking! I will add the pictures Sunday. I brought the wrong USB cord! Doh!
What else can I say about this diaper? Well, you have to try it out and what better place to buy from than DiaperVine, of course!
Fuzzi Bunz One-Size Cloth Diapers retail at DiaperVine for $19.95
One Reader will win a $15 Gift Credit DiaperVine
How To Enter
- Visit DiaperVine and Comment On What You Would Purchase With Your $15 Gift Credit!
The initial entry is mandatory! Be sure to answer that question before earning extra entries listed below! Each bullet is worth one extra entry unless specified. Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry you earn and include your email address is at least one entry.
- Register Yourself Or a Friend For the "Everything You Need to Start Cloth Diapering" Contest @ DiaperVine (5 extra entries)
- For Each Additional Friend You Refer/Enter For the CD Start-Up Set Contest (3 Entries) - ***Please put your name as the referral on the contest form & leave a comment here. We will be checking!***
- Sign up for the DiaperVine Newsletter
- 'Like' DiaperVine on Facebook
- Follow Children Teaching Mama via Google Friend Connect
- 'Like' Children Teaching Mama on Facebook
- Follow Children Teaching Mama on Twitter
- Grab the Children Teaching Mama Button & Place on Your Blog (3 entries)- leave url
- Enter My Other Giveaways (1 Entry Per Giveaway Entered)
- Tweet (up to 2x a day 1 hr apart) About This Giveaway On Twitter Using this Tweet:
RT 2 #Win $15 Credit for DiaperVine #clothdiapers Store @childrenteach #giveaways http://tinyurl.com/fuzzibunzgiveaway
* 2 Tweets Allowed Per Day At least 1 Hour Apart!
- Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogger. Just click on the picture below and it will take you there!
Plenty of opportunities to increase your chance of winning! This Giveaway is open to US Residents and Ends July 28rd at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be drawn by random.org. An announcement will be made on the blog and the winner will also be contacted by email. The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
I recieved a Fuzzi Bunz diaper to review and no other compensation. The opinions on this review are 100% mine.