I originally found Rockin' Green when searching for a natural cloth diaper detergent that could solve even the stinkiest of problem diapers. My son was newborn and had extreme stomach issues which landed him on Alimentum formula. If you've ever even smelled Alimentum, you know how awful it is! Nothing could get the smell out of my diapers. Then I came across all of the reviews on google. Rockin' Green sounded too good to be true so, I had to try it out for myself.
If it isn't obvious, we are huge Rockin' fans so, I, of course, recommend it for cloth diapering Mamas! Since I originally reviewed Rockin' Green in March several things have changed, including their increasing popularity! The word is spreading! The packaging has now changed, too. Although I did love saving all of my reusable Rockin’ Green baggies, I have to admit the new packaging is much more efficient and easier to get into. There is now a Hard Rock formula for those of you with hard water. We use Hard Rock and it works extra hard to get the smells out. My former favorite scent, Cherry Almond no longer exists either, but that's okay! The old scents have been replaced with new and improved deliciousness! From Mötley Cleän and Smashing Watermelons to Bare Naked Babies and Rage Against the Rasberry, these scents are sure to please! There are also Soft Rock versions of detergent for sensitive skin and an unscented version for extra sensitive skin! My current favorite is Smashing Watermelons!
Now on to the good stuff!
You can purchase Rockin’ Green from their online Shop! The 45/90 Load bag of detergent goes for $13.95. You can purchase Rockin’ Green through a Retailer!
One lucky reader will win a 45/90 Load Bag of Rockin' Green in their choice of formula & scent!
How to Enter
- Kim, the CEO of Rockin' Green, wants to know what you plan to rock your first soak on? Cloth diapers? Clothes? Something else?
Be sure to answer that question before earning extra entries listed below! Each bullet is worth one extra entry unless specified. Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry you earn and include your email address is at least one entry.
- Follow Rockin' Green Soap on Facebook
- Follow Rockin' Green on Twitter
- Join the Rockin' Green Mailing List
- Register Yourself Or a Friend For the "Everything You Need to Start Cloth Diapering" Contest @ DiaperVine (You will receive 5 entries Per Giveaway Per Person You Register)
- Follow Children Teaching Mama via Google Friend Connect
- 'Like' Children Teaching Mama on Facebook
- Follow Children Teaching Mama on Twitter
- Grab the Children Teaching Mama Button & Place on Your Blog (3 entries)- leave url
- Enter My Other Giveaways (1 Entry Per Giveaway Entered)
- Comment on My Tabatchnick Soup Review and/or Enter Giveaway @ An Island Life (2 entries)
- Tweet (up to 2x a day 1 hr apart) About This Giveaway On Twitter Using this Tweet:
RT to #Win Rockin' Green #clothdiapers Detergent @rockingreensoap @childrenteach http://tinyurl.com/rockingreen #giveaways ends 8/21
- Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogger. Just click on the picture below and it will take you there! (1 Entry Per Day):
Plenty of opportunities to increase your chance of winning! This Giveaway is open to US Residents and Ends August 21st at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be drawn by random.org. An announcement will be made on the blog and the winner will also be contacted by email. The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
I received no compensation for thewriting of this review and giveaway. The opinions are 100% mine!