I decided to give you a little sneak preview of next month's 1st Birthday Celebration with a review and giveaway from The Little Things Boutique, an Etsy store featuring bibs, burp cloths, toys, and more! Sarah, the owner, handcrafts all of her items, making each into a work of art for your little ones!
Citron Giraffes ball and Buddy Block made with alternating patterns of cute giraffes and red and white polka dots! All fabrics are 100% cotton and the block also has two sides of a chenille fabric.It's apparent in her work that Sarah puts so much love and attention into each of her items. The quality of her products are absolutely amazing. They are also wrapped and ready to give as presents when they arrive!
Liam says he is a huge fan of The Little Things Boutique and gives his ball and block an A+! He immediately hugged the super-soft ball next to him and gave it the taste-test, a must for all of his favorite toys! He seems to find the block extremely tasty. Not only does he love the patterns and the tags, there is a rattle inside the ball and block that make them irresistible to any baby! Since Liam likes hearing the rattle, he actually learned how to roll the ball with his big brother! Oh, and big brother, Josiah, also enjoys playing with the ball. It's so soft that I don't mind them playing with it inside so, it's become his indoor ball. I have a feeling I'll end up buying another ball in the very near future, especially when Liam becomes mobile.
The Little Things Boutique is constantly switching things up and adding new items so, you never know when you will find something new in the store! The Buddy Blocks come in several different designs and can also be made with a picture printed on one side. What a wonderful gift for relatives! The newest additions to the shop are the reversible headbands that can be customized to fit all head sizes, girls or Mamas alike!
Ready to purchase your own Buddy Block and Ball for a loved one? The Buddy Blocks start at only $8 and the Fabric Rattle Balls start at only $12! What a deal!
The Little Things Boutique is generously giving one lucky reader their own set of Citron Giraffes Ball and Block with rattles!
How To Enter
- Visit The Little Things Boutique and Comment On One Other Product You'd Love to Try!
**Remember to include your email address if it is NOT visible in your profile so I will know how to contact you!The initial entry is mandatory!Be sure to answer that question before earning extra entries listed below! Each bullet is worth one extra entry unless specified. Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry you earn and include your email address is at least one entry.
- "Like" The Little Things Boutique on Facebook and leave a message that Children Teaching Mama sent you!
- Heart The Little Things Boutique on Etsy to add as a Favorite!
- Subscribe to The Little Things Boutique RSS Feed!
- Make a Purchase from The Little Things Boutique during this giveaway (5 entries)
- Follow Children Teaching Mama via Google Friend Connect
- 'Like' Children Teaching Mama on Facebook
- Follow Children Teaching Mama on Twitter
- Grab the Children Teaching Mama Button & Place on Your Blog (3 entries)- leave url
- Grab My Blogmania "All-Natural Baby Party Button" (5 entries)- leave URL
- Enter My Other Giveaways (1 Entry Per Giveaway Entered)
- Tweet (up to 2x a day 1 hr apart) By clicking the "Tweet" Button At the Top Of this Post OR Use this Tweet:
RT to #win Handmade Ball & Buddy Block from The Little Things Boutique http://tinyurl.com/38uut2x @childrenteach #giveawaysEnds 9/27
- Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogger by clicking the picture below! (1 entry per day!)
Plenty of opportunities to increase your chance of winning! This Giveaway is open to US Residents and Ends September 27th at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be drawn by random.org. An announcement will be made on the blog and the winner will also be contacted by email. The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Good Luck!I received no compensation other than the items used for the writing of this review. All opinions are 100% mine.