I love putting hats on my boys. I couldn't wait until Liam was born so I could adorn him with cute boyish hats and such. Well, because of his medical issues, his head has grown to be extremely large... so much that none of the baby hats we bought will fit his head. What could I do?
Searching around Etsy for cute cloth diapers, I stumbled upon Two Cute Boutique and was immediately in love with their selection of handmade items. At 12, Jennifer took up crocheting with her grandma and learned to read patterns years later. Jennifer started out making bows and hats as presents for friends and family members and enjoyed it so much she decided to create Two Cute Boutique. As a stay-at-home mom, it gives her a fun activity and keeps her creativity flowing!
When I contacted Jennifer she said she'd love to custom make me a hat! She even made an adorable bow for Soleil! I knew she'd create something amazing and was so excited to finally get Liam a hat that would fit! Get ready for some cute baby pics!!! Here's Soleil in her flower bow, which can be found HERE.
Ready for another cute picture? Here is Liam in his adorable Newsboy Hat!
The bill in the front can easily be folded up or under, to turn the hat into a cap!
In addition to the hats and bows, Jennifer also has a section dedicated to adorable diaper covers and, my other favorites, animal hats! Adorn your little one's head with a custom froggie or penguin hat. I'll be purchasing one of these next! :)
Are you ready to make a purchase?
***Also, when you "Like" Two Cute Boutique on Facebook, Leave a Message saying Children Teaching Mama sent You & That You'd Like A Coupon Code and You Will Receive a 20% Off Code!***
One Lucky Children Teaching Mama Reader Will Win a $20 Gift Credit For Two Cute Boutique!
How to Enter
- Visit Two Cute Boutique & Tell Me One Thing You'd Buy With your Gift Credit!
**Remember to include your email address if it is NOT visible in your profile so I will know how to contact you!The initial entry is mandatory!Be sure to answer that question before earning extra entries listed below! Each bullet is worth one extra entry unless specified. Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry you earn and include your email address is at least one entry.
- "Like" Two Cute Boutique on Facebook and leave a message that Children Teaching Mama sent you ( and don't forget to ask for your 20% off coupon code for your 1st purchase)!
- Follow Children Teaching Mama via Google Friend Connect
- 'Like' Children Teaching Mama on Facebook
- Follow Children Teaching Mama on Twitter
- Grab the Children Teaching Mama Button & Place on Your Blog (3 entries)- leave url
- Enter My Other Giveaways (1 Entry Per Giveaway Entered)
- Tweet (up to 2x a day 1 hr apart) About This Giveaway On Twitter Using this Tweet:
RT to #win $20 Credit @ Two Cute Boutique Custom Hats & Bows http://tinyurl.com/2cuteboutique @childrenteach PLS RT! #giveaways
- Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogger by clicking the picture below! (1 entry per day!)
Plenty of opportunities to increase your chance of winning! This Giveaway is open to US Residents and Ends September 20th at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be drawn by random.org. An announcement will be made on the blog and the winner will also be contacted by email. The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
Good Luck!I received no compensation other than a hat & hairbow used for the writing of this review. All opinions are 100% mine.