Once your children are mobile, watch out! They are off for the big race and you must chase them around everywhere! Long gone are the days of sitting still on the floor playing with a toy; it's time to run room to room, around the store, and up and down the sidewalk! It's a fun, exciting, and exhausting time for all.
A few weeks ago, my 3-year-old and I went to the grocery store. Usually, he stays with me, walking or sitting in the cart. However, this time, he was right behind me and all of a sudden he disappeared. I was scared out of my mind and within 10 seconds I had the entire store looking for him. I still have no idea how it happened or how he got to the back corner of the store so quickly. Though you think it could never happen to you, it occurs in the blink of an eye. It's scary, isn't it?
Vital ID from Belly Charms was created for the purpose of keeping your little ones safe and to give parents a little more peace of mind. Vital ID is a wristband for children that velcros on and contains all of the child's information, from name and phone number, to address and allergies. If your little one runs off, rest assured that someone will be able to find and contact you very quickly.
Vital ID is also available as a sport ID wristband and a Medical Vital ID. The sport ID is equipped with reflective tape and contains all of your vital information in case of an accident. The ID cards inside the wristband are waterproof, too, so wear it at the beach or swimming pool.
Vital IDs from Belly Charms after Josiah got lost in the grocery store. Every time we go to a big event, to the beach, or to the fair, I always have that worry in the back of my mind. Vital ID is such a wonderful idea. I think they are especially great for younger, mobile babies and toddlers who can't yet speak very well or children with medical conditions. With the Vital ID, others can find out all of their information very quickly.
I didn't have to worry about Josiah keeping the band on his arm because Vital ID comes in many different colors. I let him pick out his wristband and, to my dismay, he picked the green camouflage. I wanted to make sure it was a color he liked so he would want to wear it and, sure enough, he not only likes wearing it, but asks to wear it! He thinks it's so cool. Yes, those are his own words!
I highly recommend Vital ID for any mobile children, from 1 year and up. Vital ID is also available as a sport wristband for children and adults. I know we watch our children closely, but all parents will experience losing their children in a store or in a public at least once. Accidents happen and they are always eye-opening. Be prepared!
Buy a Vital ID wristband for only $11.99!
One Lucky Reader Will Win a Vital ID of their Choice!
How to Enter
- Tell Me Why You'd Like to Win a Vital ID (for the future, a scary story about losing your little one, etc.)
**Remember to include your email address if it is NOT visible in your profile so I will know how to contact you!The initial entry is mandatory!Be sure to answer that question before earning extra entries listed below! Each bullet is worth one extra entry unless specified. Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry you earn and include your email address is at least one entry.
- "Like" Belly Charms (the seller) on Facebook and leave a message that Children Teaching Mama sent you!
- Follow Belly Charms on Twitter!
- Make a Purchase from Vital ID or Belly Charms during this giveaway (5 entries!)
- Follow the Belly Charms Blog
- Follow Children Teaching Mama via Google Friend Connect
- Register for the Children Teaching Mama Newsletter (on left sidebar)
- 'Like' Children Teaching Mama on Facebook
- Follow Children Teaching Mama on Twitter
- Grab the Children Teaching Mama Button & Place on Your Blog (3 entries)- leave url
- Grab the October Spotlight On Mama Businesses Event Button (If added before Oct. 5th, add 5 Extra Entries; If added after Oct. 5th, Add 2 Entries)
- Enter My Other Giveaways (1 Entry Per Giveaway Entered)
- Click on MyLikes (on the left sidebar) And Visit a Product Website then Comment On What Item it was! (once per giveaway)
- Tweet (up to 2x a day 1 hr apart) By clicking the "Tweet" Button At the Top Of this Post OR Use this Tweet:
#Win a Vital ID Wristband @childrenteach @bellycharms http://tinyurl.com/2akuf9j #giveaways #giveaways Ends 10/26
- Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogger by clicking the picture below! (1 entry per day!)
Plenty of opportunities to increase your chance of winning! This Giveaway is open to US Residents and Ends October 26st at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be drawn by random.org. An announcement will be made on the blog and the winner will also be contacted by email. The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.