When I found out I was pregnant with Liam, I started searching for great online resources for cloth diapering. I was excited to find so many new stores since Josiah was born. One of my favorite finds is Wee Little Changes! April, the owner, stocks the store with a variety of cloth diapering, baby, and Mama needs. Her goal is to provide customers with quality items for great prices and that's exactly what she does!
Wee Little Changes is located in Wilmington, North Carolina, about an hour from Myrtle Beach (our usual summer destination!). You're in luck if you live in the area because April holds monthly cloth diapering info sessions for anyone interested in learning more about them. You can contact her to schedule a one on one session or even a diaper party at your own home! The diaper parties sound absolutely wonderful, as you can earn credits towards your own purchase when your guests make orders! I'm certain guests would order something because there really is something for everyone on her website. It's hard to resist every time I look around.
As part of my review, I made a few purchases of my own (with a $25 credit from April! Yay!). Of course, I couldn't stay within $25 so, I paid a little extra. Like I said, it's hard to resist!! There are so many different cloth diapers to choose from that I usually try a different one each time I buy something. I ended up purchasing a bag of Rockin' Green Rage Against the Rasberries since I needed some detergent and a Thirsties Duo Diaper.
The Rockin' Green smells absolutely delicious, by the way. I'm amazed at how much better the newest Rockin' Green formulas are compared to the old version. Put a few tablespoons in the wash and get ready for fresh, clean diapers! I'm actually writing a review for the Thirsties Duo Diaper next month so, I won't say much, except I absolutely love it! I've used Thirsties covers and their AIO in the past and, just like those diapers, the Duo is great. Plus, the designs offered are awesome. I usually complain to the Hubs that so many cloth diaper patterns and colors are either dull or made more for girls, but the Thirsties designs are perfect for boys, too, especially the Blackbirds print I chose.
Wee Little Changes remains to be one of my favorite stores because of the selection and the wonderful sales April has. Follow Wee Little Changes on facebook for weekly updates and sales information. You never know when she'll list a new item or sale. I check each week to see if I've missed anything! On top of the great selection offered, my other favorite thing about the store is FREE SHIPPING! Can you believe that? That, alone, is reason enough to buy something, saving you an average of $5-10! How great is that? I don't know of any other store that offers this incentive.
April offers a variety of rewards for her customers, in addition to those already mentioned. This girl is all about pleasing Mamas! Wee Little Changes offers a Mama Rep Program where you can earn credit towards purchases and a new Friends Tell Friends Program. Invite your friends to make a purchase at Wee Little Changes, follow on facebook, twitter, or the Wee Little Changes blog, and more! There are so many easy ways to earn points towards discounts. Earn only 200 points for a free product (up to $10), Earn 300 Points for $20 off your next purchase, or 500 points for $50 off!! You can't beat that! Just by participating in this giveaway, you can earn up to 75 points so, you are almost halfway to a free product!
Ready to make a purchase? Buy something today and start earning credits towards a free product!
One Lucky Reader Will Win a $20 Credit Towards a Purchase At Wee Little Changes!
How to Enter
- Visit Wee Little Changes and Comment On What You Would Like to Buy With Your $20 Credit!
**Remember to include your email address if it is NOT visible in your profile so I will know how to contact you!The initial entry is mandatory!Be sure to answer that question before earning extra entries listed below! Each bullet is worth one extra entry unless specified. Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry you earn and include your email address is at least one entry.
- "Like" Wee Little Changes on Facebook and leave a message that Children Teaching Mama sent you!
- Follow Wee Little Changes on Twitter!
- Make a Purchase from Wee Little Changes during this giveaway (5 entries!)
- Follow the Wee Little Changes Blog
- Sign Up for the Wee Little Changes Newsletter
- Sign Up to Be a Mama Rep @ Wee Little Changes (5 Entries)
- Follow Children Teaching Mama via Google Friend Connect
- Register for the Children Teaching Mama Newsletter (on left sidebar)
- 'Like' Children Teaching Mama on Facebook
- Follow Children Teaching Mama on Twitter
- Grab the Children Teaching Mama Button & Place on Your Blog (3 entries)- leave url
- Grab the October Spotlight On Mama Businesses Event Button (If added before Oct. 5th, add 5 Extra Entries; If added after Oct. 5th, Add 2 Entries)
- Enter My Other Giveaways (1 Entry Per Giveaway Entered)
- Click on MyLikes (on the left sidebar) And Visit a Product Website then Comment On What Item it was! (once per giveaway)
- Tweet (up to 2x a day 1 hr apart) By clicking the "Tweet" Button At the Top Of this Post OR Use this Tweet:
#Win a $20 Credit @WeeLittleChanges #clothdiapers Store @ChildrenTeachingMama http://tinyurl.com/weelittle #giveaways Ends 11/03
- Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogger by clicking the picture below! (1 entry per day!)
Plenty of opportunities to increase your chance of winning! This Giveaway is open to US Residents and Ends November 3rd at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be drawn by random.org. An announcement will be made on the blog and the winner will also be contacted by email. The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.
No Compensation was given other than the gift credit in order to write the review. All opinions written are completely and 100% mine and only mine!