Make Your Little One A Star on A Snapshot Wall Graphic!
Find a Quote that Fits Any Room In the House!
I was able to pick out one wall graphic to review and choose the name graphic "Write Your Name in the Sky" with Josiah's name, clouds, and airplanes. I knew he'd love it. Here's what it looks like:
I have wall decals on Josiah's walls already, but they are just small little cars so, this was great to put right above his bed. It's definitely a two-person operation to get the graphic on straight, but completely worth it in the end. The graphic was not only made of quality materials, but looked amazing on the wall. It gave the room a completely different look and Josiah loves it!
Excuse the lack of picture, but my camera decided to die on me. As soon as I get a new one from Santa, I'll post the pictures. We love Olee Kids and will definitely purchase from them in the future. It's a great way to change the look of your home without all the work!
Purchase the Write Your Name In the Sky Graphic for $54.99.
One Lucky Reader Will Win a $50 Credit to spend at Olee Kids!
How to Enter
Head over to Olee Kids and Comment Below About Which Wall Graphic You Like the Most!
**Remember to include your email address if it is NOT visible in your profile so I will know how to contact you!The initial entry is mandatory! Be sure to answer that question before earning extra entries listed below! Each bullet is worth one extra entry unless specified. Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry you earn and include your email address is at least one entry.
- "Like" Olee Kids on Facebook
- "Follow" Olee Kids on Twitter
- Make a Purchase from Olee Kids
- Follow Children Teaching Mama via Google Friend Connect
- "Like" CTM on Facebook
- "Follow" CTM on Twitter
- Register for the CTM Newsletter on the Left Sidebar
- Grab the new and improved CTM Button for your blog (3 Entries - leave url)
- Don't forget your entries for adding the Christmas Event Button (5 Entries if before Dec. 3rd & 3 entries if After)
- Tweet (Up to 2x daily) by clicking the tweet button above the post Or Go to Twitter. You can use this tweet:
#Win a $50 Credit to @OleeKids Wall Graphics @ChildrenTeach Blog #giveawayshttp://tinyurl.com/oleegraphics Ends 1/20