In addition, Perdue became the very first poultry company to receive the USDA Process Verified Seal, which completely ensures the chickens are fed an all-vegetarian diet and are raised in a cage-free environment. To help celebration, Perdue held a contest called Perdue Verifiably Good Video Contest where fans made their own video with their best tips, tricks, and techniques for preparing or serving their favorite chicken recipe! Without a doubt, videos came in from around the country looking to win the $4,000,$1,000, or year's worth of free chicken Prizes! Wow!
The video contest is now over, but now it is time for all of us to VOTE! 10 finalists have been selected and you can personally view their videos and vote for your favorites!
How to Vote
You can vote once per day, so be sure to help your favorite video be named Verifiably Good! It's very simple!
- Log in or create an account at http://perdue.shycast.com/
- Go to the View Entries page
- Click the video thumbnails to watch each video
- Click the "Vote for this video" button for your favorite!
- Preparation or Cooking Process
* Limit one vote per day and 5 votes per IP address!
Perdue is also giving Children Teaching Mama readers a chance to win big, too! Yay!
One CTM Reader Will Win Five $5 Perdue Chicken Coupons! (*wait for a sale at your local grocer and this could mean 5 completely free meals for your family!*)
How To Enter
- Comment Below About Your Family's Favorite Chicken Dish!
- Take a moment to vote for your favorite video from the Perdue Verifiably Good Video Contest and Comment below about who you voted for! (5 Entries!)
- "Like" Perdue Chicken on Facebook!
- "Like" CTM on Facebook
- Follow CTM on Twitter
- Follow CTM via GFC (leave your gfc name in comment)
- Sign up for the CTM Newsletter (top left sidebar)
- Grab the CTM Button & Place On Your Website or Blog (leave url in comment)
- Follow my new blog, Dealirious Diva Daily Deals via GFC (leave gfc name in comment)
- Tweet (up to 2x daily) by clicking the tweet button below or at the top of the post (leave link to your tweet):
- Blog about this giveaway and the Perdue video contest (5 extra entries!- leave url in comment)
Plenty of opportunities to increase your chance of winning! This Giveaway is open to US Residents and Ends April 19th at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be drawn via random.org. An announcement will be made on the blog and the winner will also be contacted by email. The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.