I've known Karen for almost 15 years now. She's a loving, talented mother and grandmother who enjoys traveling, sewing, and experiencing what life has to offer. Her positive attitude, love, and talent all shine through in her new business Karen's Clothesline!
About the Business
Karen's Clothesline is based out of Athens, Georgia (Go Dawgs!) and offers a variety of items. On her Facebook page you will find adorable dresses in several patterns and designs, Tooth Fairy Pillows, Bags, Bibs, and more! If there's something you don't see, just ask. She's always creating new items and trying new ideas.
Not only does Karen have some cute items, they are affordable! Her dresses are $20, Bibs are $8 and Tooth Fairy Pillows are at a low introductory price of only $5 until Sept. 1st!! She accepts payments through Paypal.
These entries will be added to the Blog Bash Main Entries Page as extra entries. Please be sure to include your email address in at least one comment so I can contact you. There are no mandatory entries for the extra entries, so do one or all! It doesn't matter. Each counts for 1 extra entry!
Extra Entries For Blog Bash
- "Like" Karen's Clothesline on Facebook!
- Leave A Comment Telling Karen's Clothesline Thanks For The Giveaway on Her Facebook Page!
- Take A look at the Photos on Karen's Clothesline Facebook Page & Leave A Comment Below Telling Me What You'd Love To Have!
- Leave A Comment Telling Us What Prints/Fabrics You'd Love To See Karen Use In The Future!
- Make A Purchase From Now Until June 26th