Tilex Facebook Page to enter the contest. Tell your friends and receive additional entries.
So, now that you know about Tilex Cancel The Mold Show In Your Bathroom Sweepstakes, it's time for some other helpful suggestions on how to keep your bathroom clean and free of mold and mildew. We all know that mold releases spores into the air and can actually make you sick. This is why it is so important to keep your home clean. Here are some of our suggestions.
5 Ways To Keep Your Bathroom Clean & Free Of Mold
1. Wipe down surfaces of the bathroom after you take a bath or shower. Mold can even form around windows, so you must take a moment to wipe down all areas that are wet.
2. Run your exhaust fan during and after your shower to get rid of the moisture in the air. You don't want that air lingering!
3. Occasionally let in some fresh air. This helps circulate old, nasty air. I love opening the windows and doors during Spring. The breeze feels so nice and the clean air smells great!
4. If you notice a clogged drain or slow-moving drain, take care of it immediately. Nasty things get clogged in there and this is the perfect place for mold to grow and fester.
5. In between cleanings with Tilex, spray down the shower/bathtub with vinegar. This all-natural solution helps clean areas very well!
6. For particularly humid areas, get a humidifier for your home. We have one in our basement and it has worked wonders! I can't imagine the mold that would grow without it.
7. Clean out vents and air filters often.
8. Last, but not least, use Tilex Mold Stain & Mildew Stain Remover to get rid of those tough stains and to help cancel the mold show!!!
I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Tilex blogging program, for 8,000 My SocialMoms Rewards Points. For more information on how you can participate, click here.