I received an awesome beach bag with a Banana Boat t-shirt, cup, hat, and a smaller bag that my son promptly claimed as his own!
My son's 5th birthday party was last week and I knew we'd have just about 10 adults present, so I thought what better time to hand out goody bags? Josiah helped me prepare all the goodies for parents along with the gift bags for the kids. He had an Angry Birds party, so the kids got Angry Bird bags while the parents received Banana Boat products and themed items.
The day was beautiful and sunny, a great day to be outdoors. We bought a new water park pool for the party and also set up the trampoline and bounce house! The kids were ready to go, but we handed out the gift bags first. The parents were so excited to receive the new Banana Boat Natural Reflect sunscreen and immediately put some on the kids before heading outdoors.
|The birthday boy with his Banana Boat sunscreen on, ready to go outdoors!|
What did the gift bags include? The Banana Boat Natural Reflect sunscreen, a 101 Days of Summer Play Activity Booklet, coupons and a frisbee! Everything needed for fun in the sun! If you'd like to I think the mamas were even more excited to receive a gift bag than the kids because it was totally unexpected. Plus, they received items they would definitely use during these hot, sunny summer months! Be sure to "Like" Banana Boat on Facebook to read/print out the 101 Days of Summer Play Activity Booklet full of fun summer activities for the entire family. More importantly, take the 101 Days of Summer Pledge! This pledge says you will encourage your kids to spend time outdoors every day this summer. We took the pledge and you should, too!
Here's a little about the Banana Boat Natural Reflect, Banana Boat's new line of wonderful sunscreen:
• 100% naturally sourced mineral sunscreen active with Zinc Oxide and Titanium
• Oxybenzone free
• Paraben free!
• Gentle on sensitive and delicate skin
• Proven effective against sunburn and to help prevent!long-term skin damage
• Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
• Water resistant
• Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
|Josiah with some of his guests throwing rings and the frisbee into the pool!|
|Little brother on the go, too!|
1. Water Balloons - All kids love balloons and water-filled balloons are even better! It's a great way to get exercise and to keep cool, too.
2. Swimming pool, water slide, etc.- This year we bought the little island pool in the picture above. For bigger kids, they may like a bigger pool.
3. Bike riding - we live in the mountains, so many of the kids here love to mountain bike! It's great fun and amazing exercise. We went mountain biking in Jamaica and it was the best exercise ever... and beautiful!
4. Go tubing - Here in the mountains, many people go kayaking, but if you don't have one, you go tubing in the rivers. It's so fun to float down the river as a family, enjoying the beautiful scenery, sun, and still staying cool in the water. The entire family can enjoy this activity.
5. Go to the park- You may have a playground in your backyard, but something is always more exciting about the park. My kids never give up an opportunity to go to the park. We walk along the trails, play on the sides, swings, and even play in the creek.
Just don't forget your Banana Boat Natural Reflect sunscreen, of course! I carry sunscreen in my purse and diaper bag just to have it handy. You can even get burned in the winter, so it is definitely best to be prepared when outdoors. So, have a wonderful summer, everyone, and make this one extra fun.
To help you prepare for summer fun, Banana Boat is giving away a Banana Boat Fun Kit to one lucky CTM Reader, which will include Banana Boat Natural Reflect Sunscreen for the entire family, a frisbee and coupons! Just use the Rafflecopter form below to enter!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Banana Boat® Sun Care and received a party kit to facilitate my review, party kits to give to my guests, and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.