As a child, I remember my mom and grandmother getting so excited when mail from Publishers Clearing House would arrive in our mailbox. The thought of Ed McMahon showing up at our door was a dream for my grandma. I remember them talking about it all the time. Now that I am older, I still get excited when I see Publishers Clearing House mentioned. It reminds me of my childhood and, as you all know, I love sweepstakes and giveaways, so this is right up my alley.
"Win $5,000 a Week Forever" sweepstakes. Not only will the winner receive $5,000 a week for their entire life, but they also get to choose someone else to receive $5,000 after that. So, you can really leave a legacy behind to someone.
Of course, I've already started thinking about what I would do with this money if I won. What would you do?
- First I would pay off any outstanding bills... Liam's hospital/doctor bills, credit cards, etc!
- Put a down-payment on an eco-friendly car that gets awesome gas mileage.
- Go back and get my master's in Library Science! I used to be a librarian at UGA and would love to do this again one day.
- I would start saving for my own children and for their future. My parents did not save any money for my college education and is was tough for me, so I want to have money saved for my own children. I want them to enjoy school without working full-time!
- Lastly, I would save for our retirement days. I know we have quite a while before those days arrive, but I would love to have money already saved so we can travel around the world without worrying about money.
I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting sponsored by Publishers Clearing House. I received a product sample and promotional item as a thank you for participating.